570S battery replacement in Sharjah – any workshops you'd trust?
Quote from isadoragarbutt on August 19, 2026, 4:06 amNeed some advice on where to take my 570S for a new battery. It's been sitting for a few weeks while I was traveling and this morning it was completely dead. Not even a click, just dead silence. I know McLarens can be a bit particular about batteries, and I've read that with a lot of these high-performance cars, you can't just swap in a new one without doing the proper registration, otherwise you can end up with odd electrical behavior down the line. I've seen a few places around town that offer services, like Service My Car which lists battery diagnostics for McLarens, and I came across a post where a McLaren Life owner mentioned that for lead-acid batteries, you might need a Diagcode or MDS tool to calibrate the system after fitting a new one. I also spotted a workshop called iFixExotics that specializes in exactly this, using McLaren-approved batteries and advanced diagnostics for the replacement process. Has anyone actually used a workshop in the Sharjah area for this, like Burj Malabar which I've seen mentioned for McLaren repairs? I'm hoping to find a McLaren car battery service in Industrial Area 13 from Quick hands that can handle it properly, do the diagnostics, and recycle the old battery. Let me know if you've got a recommendation.
Need some advice on where to take my 570S for a new battery. It's been sitting for a few weeks while I was traveling and this morning it was completely dead. Not even a click, just dead silence. I know McLarens can be a bit particular about batteries, and I've read that with a lot of these high-performance cars, you can't just swap in a new one without doing the proper registration, otherwise you can end up with odd electrical behavior down the line. I've seen a few places around town that offer services, like Service My Car which lists battery diagnostics for McLarens, and I came across a post where a McLaren Life owner mentioned that for lead-acid batteries, you might need a Diagcode or MDS tool to calibrate the system after fitting a new one. I also spotted a workshop called iFixExotics that specializes in exactly this, using McLaren-approved batteries and advanced diagnostics for the replacement process. Has anyone actually used a workshop in the Sharjah area for this, like Burj Malabar which I've seen mentioned for McLaren repairs? I'm hoping to find a McLaren car battery service in Industrial Area 13 from Quick hands that can handle it properly, do the diagnostics, and recycle the old battery. Let me know if you've got a recommendation.