Chrysler 300 battery died – any reliable Mobile service in Motor City?
Quote from isadoragarbutt on August 19, 2026, 5:39 amCame out to my 2019 Chrysler 300 this morning and it was completely dead, just a click. The battery is about four years old now, so I'm not shocked, especially with the heat we’ve been having . The thing I'm worried about is the electronic after-effects because I’ve read that with some Chrysler vehicles, if the battery is disconnected, the system can lose its memory and you get issues like the windows needing to be reinitialized or the power seat memory getting wiped . A buddy of mine mentioned that a good shop will use a memory saver while swapping the battery to keep all that stuff intact . I’m in Motor City and I really don’t want to risk driving it anywhere, so I'm hoping to find a mobile service that can handle the whole thing on the spot, ideally something like a Professional Chrysler battery change at your doorstep in Motor City. I've seen a few mobile services listed that cover this area and claim to use memory-saving tools . Has anyone here used a reliable mobile battery service in Motor City that knows how to handle the BCM reset or can at least keep the car’s memory alive during the swap?
Came out to my 2019 Chrysler 300 this morning and it was completely dead, just a click. The battery is about four years old now, so I'm not shocked, especially with the heat we’ve been having . The thing I'm worried about is the electronic after-effects because I’ve read that with some Chrysler vehicles, if the battery is disconnected, the system can lose its memory and you get issues like the windows needing to be reinitialized or the power seat memory getting wiped . A buddy of mine mentioned that a good shop will use a memory saver while swapping the battery to keep all that stuff intact . I’m in Motor City and I really don’t want to risk driving it anywhere, so I'm hoping to find a mobile service that can handle the whole thing on the spot, ideally something like a Professional Chrysler battery change at your doorstep in Motor City. I've seen a few mobile services listed that cover this area and claim to use memory-saving tools . Has anyone here used a reliable mobile battery service in Motor City that knows how to handle the BCM reset or can at least keep the car’s memory alive during the swap?